Design your best life in Bali.
Join us on Jan 15–25th or Feb 19–Mar 1 2018
Walking out of this course you will be more connected to yourself, to your purpose, to what you want, and what you stand for. Follow your instinct. If you feel this course is right for you, just go for it!Vivianna
I signed up for Life Design Lab to figure out what to do with the rest of my life, figure out my purpose, figure out where should be. I was feeling unsure about all [my ideas] and not getting anywhere because I didn’t know where to direct my energy. I’ve gained focus and clarity on where to go next.Michael
This work is so important. It’s the difference between living a life where you’re doing for the sake of doing versus a life where you are the captain of the ship. I now have other options and it’s been a massive takeaway. To future life designers, just do it! Sign up now. It’s a no brainer.Omar
The Life Design Lab is a two-week productivity in paradise program, purpose built to change your life.
In just two weeks you will:
MAP YOUR LIFE
- Map the direction of your life with design thinking principles
- Plan your next key moves so you can execute with confidence
- Connect with what lights you up and use this to better understand yourself
- Strengthen self-awareness in all areas of your life
- Unlock clarity of purpose
MAXIMIZE YOUR TOOKLIT
- Supercharge your productivity techniques
- Apply systems thinking to your goal setting
- Get clear on a decision-making process that actually works
- Maximize your motivation
- Learn how to sustain your energy levels and focus
- Declutter your life, Marie-Kondo-style
- Grow your tribe of Life Design Lab-mates and collaborators. They’ll cheer you on and have your back.
- Work with your Life Design Sherpa one-on-one to super-refine your direction
- Tap into your natural leadership style (yes, everyone has one!)
- Learn how to tackle adversity with grace
- Confidently break old habits, and lay the groundwork for new ones
Give time to the direction you want to go. This is a program for people seeking big change, who get what they ask for.
READY TO DIVE IN?
SPECIAL INTRO PRICE ($300 off the regular price!)
Join us in Ubud, Bali.
Jan 15 – 25 2018
Feb 19 – Mar 1 2018
Already an Outpost Member?
Combine this with your existing
Unlimited Monthly Membership
Jan 15 – 25 2018
Feb 19 – Mar 1 2018
Why Choose the Life Design Lab?
The Life Design Lab is the only fully-collaborative, immersive two-week program, covering three core elements: lifestyle design, productivity and personal development.
The program is a custom-built synthesis of techniques, integrating the Coactive Coaching model, design thinking systems, leadership training and more. Set in the jungle surrounds of tropical Bali, it’s truly productivity in paradise.
Led by Leannah Lumauig, a CCPC-certified leader and coach, you’ll join a collaborative team of entrepreneurs, creatives and professionals.
The program rests on the power of collective learning, which has been shown to nearly double your ability to achieve your goals. We cap the number of people in the Life Design Lab to maximize individual coaching and personal attention.
From day one, you’ll gain clarity on your projects and direction. You’ll put your new productivity tools into use right away. You and your fellow Life Design Lab-mates will hit the ground running, and support each other as you trial, iterate, push through barriers and keep on growing.
What do you get?
- 1-on-1 personal coaching session
- 15 hours/week of daily meetings each week, Monday-Thursday. These will include workshops, group development sessions, check-ins, a resource sharing bazaar, and collaborative think tanks.
- A one-day group adventure designed to take you to the edge. (It’ll be fun, we promise!)
- Dedicated course materials that you can take home and use at anytime.
- One month unlimited membership to Outpost’s coworking neighborhood, which includes super-fast internet, a great café, on-site pools, regular events, networking sessions, Skype booths, meeting rooms, and even a free weekly massage!
- Optional excursions and trips to see Bali.
- A post-course check-in session with Leannah and your tribe to keep you focused.
Is the Life Design Lab right for you?
- Are you a freelancer, creative, entrepreneur, nomad, or professional looking to bring clarity to your life direction?
- Are you a stuck in the 9-to-5? Or sitting on side-hustle you want to transform it into a full-time gig?
- Do you want to examine your life, values, relationships and goals, and redefine what success in all areas looks like?
- Are you unsure how to become location independent?
- Are you trying to get your Big Idea off the ground, or juggling multiple Big Ideas?
- Do you feel isolated and want to build a supportive power network and lifelong friendships?
Leannah Lumauig is a Life Design Coach from San Francisco, CA. In 2015, after spending over a decade working for large tech companies like Adobe, eBay and PayPal, she left the desk and moved to Bali. She coaches clients remotely, teaches workshops all over the world and leads Life Design Lab right here at Outpost. Leannah has a passion for surfing, wellness and pugs, and for empowering talented professionals and creatives to become the greatest versions of themselves. Find her at leannahlumauig.com
Identify with some (or all) of the above? The Life Design Lab is your next right move. Join us to design your best life.
The Life Design Lab is not right for:
+ People looking only for a holiday or a relaxed time in Bali
+ People who only want to work individually
+ People looking for just a coworking and coliving service (why not check out Outpost’s packages!)
If you’re unsure or have some questions, get in touch with us.
I signed up for the Outpost Life Design Lab to figure out what to do with the rest of my life, figure out my purpose, and figure out where I should be.
I had a bunch of ideas floating around in the back of my mind about where I wanted to go next. But I was feeling unsure about all of them and not really getting anywhere because I didn’t know where to direct my energy.
The biggest learning for me was that all the mess in your mind has been can be distilled down into actionable stuff that will help you move forward. I’ve gained focus and clarity on where to go next. I’ve gained friends and lots of valuable information. I have a more positive outlook on life.
At the beginning of course, you’ll probably come with lots of questions. By the end, you’ll come away with ideas you might not have thought before.
What’s possible for me now? To realize all of the hopes and dreams that – until now ¬– I didn’t believe I could have.
I am finally launching my website! I’ve been planning it for so long, and doing this course at the same time makes it so real. Magic is happening.
I think people will walk away from the Outpost Life Design Lab with connection. You will be more connected to yourself, to your purpose, to what you want, what you stand for.
At the core of it, it’s all about believing in ourselves, following through, and reaching into who we truly are to see what it is that we truly want to do.
Follow your instinct. If you feel this course is right for you, just go for it!
This work is so important. It’s the difference between living a life where you’re doing for the sake of doing versus a life where you are the captain of the ship. I now have other options and it’s been a massive takeaway. To future life designers, just do it! Sign up now. It’s a no brainer.
I loved that in two weeks we were able to cover so much ground.
This work is so important. It’s the difference between living a life where you’re doing for the sake of doing versus a life where you are the captain of the ship. I now have other options and it’s been a massive takeaway.
Through this journey I have picked up ways I can apply key tools to other parts of my life.
To future life designers, just do it! Sign up now. It’s a no brainer.
I signed up for the Outpost Life Design Lab because it seemed meatier than other programs that I had read about or that I had signed up for in the past.
Clarifying your purpose, systems and the idea of life designing was really exciting to me. My biggest learning/takeaway from the course was figuring out my inner critic and where it comes from. I have gained a new blueprint on what to do next.
Anyone should sign up if they have questions about where to go next including successful entrepreneurs who want to switch gears. Go for it, give it a chance: you really have nothing to lose.
Regain control to find meaning and purpose in your life’s direction.
Develop a toolkit of productive habits that will help you hit your goals with calculated precision.
Become an alumni of a program of do-ers that will transform your life, career, relationships and self.
Take control and find true success on your terms.
You will leave the Life Design Lab with all the tools you need to create lasting impact across all aspects of your life.
Join us in paradise on
Jan 15–25th or Feb 19–Mar 1 2018
Design your best life
Not free in January? Sign up to recieve updates on all future Life Design Lab trainings, plus special offers! (No spam. We promise!)
Coworking space available to members 24/7 Mon – Fri host hours: 8am–6pm Sat – Sun host hours: 8am–5pm